- Open (accepting applications)
- Delivered by: QLD – Queensland Government
Helps small businesses access digital technologies and services that help them grow and make the most of online business opportunities.
What is it?
This grant helps small businesses access digital technologies and services that help them grow and make the most of online business opportunities.
What support or funding is available?
Up to $10,000 (exc. GST) is available to eligible businesses for the purchase of hardware, software and services (such as digital coaching). Businesses are expected to match the funding.
Who can apply?
Small businesses with QLD headquarters or significant operations in QLD may apply.
What is the eligibility criteria?
To be eligible your business must:
- have fewer than 20 employees at the time you’re applying
- have an ABN and be registered for GST
- have QLD headquarters or significant operations in QLD
- declare if any owners or directors of your business are an undischarged bankrupt or insolvent.
The digital technology or service you’re request funding for must relate to one of five priority areas, including:
- digital marketing and social media
- digital content (web pages, mobile apps etc.)
- receiving payments or selling online
- specialised digital technology or software
- digital planning and advice/training.
How do I apply?
Find out more and apply at Small Business Digital Grants Program