ONLINE MODULE – Social Media Tools to Use
ESTIMATED TIME FOR COMPLETION: 4 hours
What are Social Media Dashboard/Management Tools?
- Our favourite Twitter Tools
- Our favourite Facebook Tools
- Our favourite Pinterest Tools
- Our favourite Instagram Tools
- Social Media Analytic Tools
- Social Media Monitoring Tools
- WordPress Plugins
- Hootsuite – what is it, why use it, getting started with Hootsuite, The Hootlet extension
- Google Analytics
- Facebook Insights
- Twitter analytics
- Pinterest analytics
- LinkedIn analytics
- Google+ Insights
What You Get for Your Money
- A downloadable PDF – print it out and read it at your leisure or save an online version and engage in it digitally
- A one hour (or longer) webinar recording with an expert on the topic running your through the content
- Resources – downloadable resources related to the content where available
- Access to our Private Facebook group where you can network with other likeminded business people who are engaging in digital skills training. Ask questions, gain support, keep updated!
About the Presenters
Zoe Wyatt is widely recognised as one of Australia's leading social media trainers and is the Social Media Specialist and Trainer for The Creative Collective. Born and bred in Townsville, Zoe has a Twitter following in excess of 60,000, over 120,000 views of her training videos on YouTube plus thousands of connections on Facebook & Linkedin. Given this, it’s no wonder she was selected to attend the "10 for10" internet marketing training intensive in New York. Zoe draws on her extensive experience of using Social Media Marketing to grow her own businesses to show others how to achieve social media success. She also commits hours of time to research and development each week to make sure what she is teaching and advising is the latest and greatest, and abides by what is deemed best practice by the social networks. Taking the complex aspects of Social Media Marketing and breaking them down into straightforward, actionable steps, is Zoe’s specialty. With an extensive history in both running businesses and working with Government agencies, Zoe easily relates, and appeals, to a wide range of industry groups and audiences. She is Hootsuite University certified, is recognised in the top 5% of Kred influencers and maintains a high Klout score (all social media recognised industry benchmarks).
Please note: As online tools update often, screenshots or orientations around the system given in this module may look different from what it does today. The learning principles will still apply.