What You Get For Your Money
- An informative event full of practical advice from someone who knows what they are talking about
- Apply what you learn, as you learn, so you leave having actually achieved something
- Make mistakes with someone on hand to call on and ask for assistance as you go
- Coffee & tea on arrival
- The opportunity to network with other businesses
- Free consults – talk to the speaker before the event, in the break and afterwards!
- Inspiration, information and innovative techniques to take home and try too
- Live demonstrations
“Thanks for your great talk tonight on social networking…very inspiring and informative.” – Pendragon Shoes
“Thanx guys for equipping all us nerdless biz types out here in the real world!” – Gareth Huw Evans Price
“I came to the social media course with one idea of how I might use it. When I left, my head was full of the endless possibilities! A great course and great teacher!” – Gillian, PR & Policy Advisor
“It was a great course, fun, enjoyable and in a relaxed environment.” – Antonia
“Interesting, engaging and relevant!” – Antony, Senior Comms Officer
Please note: At these interactive workshops we encourage you to bring your own laptop (not iPad or tablet). You will have the opportunity to network with others, so bring business cards!
Cancellation Policy: Should you be unable to attend, a substitute delegate is always welcome at no extra charge. An admin fee will apply for missed trainings. Regrettably no refunds can be made except if the event minimum numbers are not reached.
Please Note: This workshop requires a minimum of 5 attendees to go ahead – if the minimum attendee number is not reached, a full refund or credit of the training fee paid, will be given to attendees who have already paid. Accommodation and travel is booked at the risk of the attendee.
SMILE! Your attendance at events may be digitally recorded through photographs and/or video recordings. Images may be used on our websites, publications, social media or by other media and marketing channels. If you do not wish your image to be published, please notify staff before the event.