Price: AUD$ 49.00
Price: AUD$ 49.00
ESTIMATED TIME FOR COMPLETION: 1-2 hours
Cloud computing takes all the major components of computing – hardware, software, storage, networking, data, and expertise and makes them available virtually, globally and on-demand, allowing you to access them anywhere at anytime you have access to the internet. This online training course we will be looking at how cloud computing can benefit your business, strategies for choosing the right cloud computing solutions and more.
On completion of this lesson you should be able to:
- Define ‘cloud’ computing
- List the types of activities able to be conducted ´in the cloud´
- Outline the benefits and risks of cloud computing to your business
- Identify cloud computing solutions suitable for your business
- Identify some strategies for choosing the right solution/s for your business
- Identify risk management and security issues associated with cloud computing
- Identify strategies to stay informed about the latest cloud computing technology that may benefit your business.
WHAT YOU GET FOR YOUR MONEY
- A downloadable PDF – print it out and read it at your leisure or save an online version and engage in it digitally
- A one hour (or longer) webinar recording with an expert on the topic running your through the content
- Resources – downloadable resources related to the content where available
- Access to our Private Facebook group where you can network with other likeminded business people who are engaging in digital skills training. Ask questions, gain support, keep updated!
Please note: As online tools update often, screenshots or orientations around the system given in this module may look different from what it does today. The learning principles will still apply.