Price: AUD$ 49.00
Price: AUD$ 49.00
ESTIMATED TIME FOR COMPLETION: 4 -6 hours
WordPress is the world’s most popular content management system, used by more than 25% of websites on the internet. WordPress bridges the technology gap between web developers and ordinary people, allowing people of any experience level to quickly and easily build and maintain their own websites.
The strength of WordPress is in its quick installation and the massive user and developer community. This results in a large number of plugins and enhancements for the platform. Add to that a vast template library and easy file editing from within the admin screen and it’s quite clear why WordPress is used for everything from personal blogs to e-commerce websites.
On completion of this lesson you should:
- Learn why you should use WordPress
- Know your way around the WordPress Dashboard
- Learn about WordPress themes
- Know how to publish new web pages and blog posts
- Know how to upload images
- Learn more about WordPress menus
- Learn more about WordPress Plugins
- How to add new users
- How to make updates
WHAT YOU GET FOR YOUR MONEY
- A downloadable PDF – print it out and read it at your leisure or save an online version and engage in it digitally
- Access to our YouTube channel with several webinars and other valuable information
- Resources – downloadable resources related to the content where available
- Access to our Private Facebook group where you can network with other likeminded business people who are engaging in digital skills training. Ask questions, gain support, keep updated!
Please note: As online tools update often, screenshots or orientations around the system given in this module may look different from what it does today. The learning principles will still apply.