Price: AUD$ 49.00
Duration: 4 hours
Price: AUD$ 49.00
ESTIMATED TIME FOR COMPLETION: 4 – 6 hours
What you will learn:
Linkedin is the world’s leading social network for professionals wishing to connect with other professionals. It is a veritable global rolodex – forget the business cards and internet searches – find who you need on Linkedin! With 300m+ professionals around the world using it and 3 million users in Australia alone, if you are looking for ways to connect with and market to other business professionals, this is the social network for you.
On completion of this lesson you should know:
- What is Linkedin?
- How to set up a top notch Linkedin profile
- About Company Pages
- Why your business needs to be on Linkedin
- The differences between free and paid accounts
- How to increase your connections and engagement on Linkedin
- The difference between recommendations and endorsements
- Where you can share content about your products and services?
- What are Linkedin Groups and how to find relevant groups to connect with
WHAT YOU GET FOR YOUR MONEY
- A downloadable PDF – print it out and read it at your leisure or save an online version and engage in it digitally
- Access to our YouTube channel with several webinars and other valuable information
- Resources – downloadable resources related to the content where available
- Access to our Private Facebook group where you can network with other likeminded business people who are engaging in digital skills training. Ask questions, gain support, keep updated!
Please note: As online tools update often, screenshots or orientations around the system given in this module may look different from what it does today. The learning principles will still apply.