Price: AUD$ 49.00
Duration: 4 hours
Price: AUD$ 49.00
Twitter is a news and social networking platform where people communicate in short messages that are referred to as Tweets. It is a blend of instant messaging, blogging, and texting, but with brief content and a broad audience. The tweet is often one of the first ways news is broadcast because of its simplistic ability to push out information fast.
There is a growing trend however for users to send out useful content. It provides a stream of quick updates from friends, family, scholars, news journalist and experts. Twitter users have 240 characters to get their message out. It forces digital marketers to be succinct in their messaging.
The most important thing about social media is engagement, socials are not directly sales platforms, though sales will be made when used correctly. It’s about having relevant conversation and interaction with the right people.
In this module we will show you how to get started and how to use Twitter effectively in business.
ESTIMATED TIME FOR COMPLETION: 4 hours
By the end of this lesson you should learn:
- How to set up your Twitter Account properly
- Where and how to get started
- Appropriate content to use
- Social Media Integration
- Twitter Tools
- Twitter Analytics
- Twitter Ads
WHAT YOU GET FOR YOUR MONEY
- A downloadable PDF – print it out and read it at your leisure or save an online version and engage in it digitally
- A one hour (or longer) webinar recording with an expert on the topic running your through the content
- Resources – downloadable resources related to the content where available
- Access to our Private Facebook group where you can network with other likeminded business people who are engaging in digital skills training. Ask questions, gain support, keep updated!
Please note: As online tools update often, screenshots or orientations around the system given in this module may look different from what it does today. The learning principles will still apply.