Price: AUD$ 49.00
Duration: 4 hours
Price: AUD$ 49.00
ESTIMATED TIME FOR COMPLETION: 4 – 6 hours
Video is one of the top marketing strategies trending in 2019 and onwards, and so it’s no surprise that Brands are using it to help them achieve their marketing goals, grow brand awareness, build their brand as an authority figure, drive traffic to their website and generate sales.
The digital world is driven by video right now, and Brands really need to be prioritising video content over normal content. Video can help you achieve your business goals in ways that pages and pages of text can’t!
As technology continues to evolve, the way people watch and interact with video content on YouTube does too. Whether it’s one off videos, or the ability to add a brand videos to playlists for future viewing, or show up as a recommended video for Youtube is a powerful medium, on the verge of massive growth. And you as a brand can tap into what is one of the top searched platforms online today. There is a lot of opportunity to position yourself and your brand as an Industry go to. So what are you waiting for!?
ESTIMATED TIME FOR COMPLETION: 4-6 HOURS
By the end of this lesson you should:
- Youtube Introduction and stats
- What types of videos to create
- Setting up your Youtube channel
- Customising your Youtube channel
- Channel Art
- Video Content
- Growing your Subscribers
- Youtube Advertising options
WHAT YOU GET FOR YOUR MONEY
- A downloadable PDF – print it out and read it at your leisure or save an online version and engage in it digitally
- Access to our YouTube channel with several webinars and other valuable information
- Resources – downloadable resources related to the content where available
- Access to our Private Facebook group where you can network with other likeminded business people who are engaging in digital skills training. Ask questions, gain support, keep updated!
Please note: As online tools update often, screenshots or orientations around the system given in this module may look different from what it does today. The learning principles will still apply.