NUMBER OF LESSONS: 13
ESTIMATED TIME FOR COMPLETION: 2-4 hours
What you will learn:
- Be aware of some website diagnostic tools available on the internet
- Understand how to perform various diagnostic tests on your website
- Understand how diagnostics can give you an insight into your website and online business performance
- Have conducted research on known and unknown competitors online
- Be aware of tools available to assist with ongoing competitor research
- Have conducted a basic SWOT of your main online competitors
- Have identified any features/functionality/design aspects of competitors you see benefit in emulating.
- Set your online business objectives
- Have specified your target markets
WATCH THE WEBINAR RECORDING FOR THIS LESSON
DISCLAIMER: Please note that some contents of this webinar will be dated and will not pertain to your learning experience. For instance the webinar recording below references access to live webinars and mentors, which are no longer a part of this program. You do however get access to all the program content, so enjoy!
JOIN OUR FACEBOOK GROUP
Connect with over 400 other businesses who have done the program on our Facebook group…