MODULE: Writing for Digital
ESTIMATED TIME FOR COMPLETION: 4 hours
What you will learn:
- Be aware of what to consider before you start writing – objectives, target personas, brand voice, calls to action
- Understand the different online writing formats – micro form, short form, long form communications including tweets, status updates, emarketing communications, blogs, news, ebooks & special reports.
- Be able to hone your social media post skills
- Be aware of the all important landing page
- Be aware of SEO considerations when writing for the web
- Gain inspiration for writing headlines
- Be aware of the key principals of effective writing
- Be aware of some creative ways to get writing even if you’re not a writer!
WATCH THE WEBINAR RECORDING FOR THIS LESSON
DISCLAIMER: Please note that some contents of this webinar will be dated and will not pertain to your learning experience. For instance the webinar recording below references access to live webinars and mentors, which are no longer a part of this program. You do however get access to all the program content, so enjoy!
NO RESOURCES CURRENTLY AVAILABLE
JOIN OUR FACEBOOK GROUP
Connect with over 400 other businesses who have done the program on our Facebook group…