Are you looking for a professional speaker for your event? We are ready to deliver a keynote, workshop, guest lecture or MC your next event!
Several of our team members are often called on when people are looking for a professional speaker to speak at industry events on topics such as social media, eCommerce, scaling a business, digital marketing, business awards and more.
Our professional speakers are masters at preparing quality presentations on a wide range of topics for a wide range of audiences – from the small and intimate right through to audiences numbering well into the hundreds. If you are looking for an experienced professional speaker that will really hit the mark at your next event…
Events Our Professional Speakers have been Featured At
Our team of professional speakers have spoken at an enormous amount of events all over Australia and internationally since 2007. We can speak online or in person and are very experienced in tailoring our presentations to suit specific demographics, knowledge levels and industries be that with a presentation, or as a simple keynote in a specific time slot. Check out just a small selection of past events we have featured below…
- Storage Association of Australia
- Australian Consulting Architects — Queensland & Northern Territory Branch
- Queensland Independent Publishers
- Queensland Police Service — International Women’s Day Luncheon
- Mt Isa Chamber of Commerce
- RDA Wheatbelt region
- IT Queensland
- Make Haste Expo (aged health care)
- Sunshine Coast Grammar
- Business Blue Print events (Sydney)
- WALGA — Western Australia Local Government Association Convention
- Australian Institute of Company Directors — AICD — multiple occasions
- Edutech — Australasia’s largest Education & Technology event
- Silicon Coast — the Sunshine Coast’s digital community
- Sunshine Coast Regional Council – Update on the Region
- Google Australia
- Facebook Australia
- GJ Gardner
- Women in Technology
- In the Booth franchisee conference
- Brimbank City Council
- Villa Maria Catholic Homes
- Innovation Centre Sunshine Coast
- Newcastle City Council
- Sunshine Coast Council
- DTESB (Qld Government)
- Pure Earth Australia
- Allens Training
- Australian Tourist Park Management
- APNIC (Asia Pacific Network Information Centre)
- PHN Central QLD Wide Bay
- Impressionable Kids
- Little Athletics Qld
- Real Estate Council of Australia
- Click Digital Expo — Brisbane — multiple years
- iAwards Masterclass
- University of the Sunshine Coast
- SAE Creative Media Institute
- River City Labs
- Australian Institute of Company Directors
- Telstra Business Womens Awards alumni
- Women in Focus (Commonwealth Bank
- Griffith University
- Terri Cooper Networking events — multiple occasions
- UNSW Global
- University of Southern Queensland
- Villa Maria Catholic Homes
- University of New England
- Innovation Centre Sunshine Coast
- CHARLES DARWIN UNIVERSITY
Our Professional Speakers
Dante St James
Watch Some Footage of our Professional Speakers in Action
Topics Our Professional Speakers Can Cover
Generally, our professional speakers are called on to speak about their entrepreneurial journeys, digital marketing, eCommerce and social media-related topics however we can also create presentations on a range of other marketing topics as outlined below …
- Leveraging Your Linkedin – how to get the most out of this powerful professional social network
- An introduction to Facebook posting & boosting
- Beyond Boosted Posts – Getting started with Facebook & Instagram Advertising
- Fundraising on Facebook – What You Need to Know
- Taking your Targeting to the Next Level – Creating Core, Custom + Lookalike Audiences inside Facebook Business Manager
- What you need to know about Running a Competition on Facebook or Instagram
- Insightful Insights – How to analyse your social media page insights for better outcomes
- What’s the Story? An introduction to Instagram + Facebook Stories
- Instagram Intensive – How to get the most out of IG
- Defining your Brand Voice & Tile Style on Social Media
- What’s the Story? Getting Started with Facebook & Instagram Stories
- How to Nail Your Social Media Goals
- Developing your Social Media Strategy
- Social Media for Business – How to improve your current set-up and get better outcomes on social media
- Social Media Tools the Pros Use
- Become a Canva King or Queen! We share our top Canva tips so you can create better designs for your marketing.
- Developing your video marketing strategy
- Producing creative video content
- Creating a Content Calendar – How to come up with cool content for the year ahead
- Important considerations when building a website
- Increasing the features and functionality of your WordPress website – a look at the possibilities of WordPress plugins
- Keeping your WordPress website safe and secure – a look at security, backup and maintenance practices
- Wonders of WordPress – an introduction to the world’s most popular website platform
- Digital Marketing Essentials for Business
- What you need to know about Mailchimp and email marketing
- Using Chatbots for customer service & surveys
- Exploring the power of messenger marketing
- The Entrepreneurial Mindset
- Establishing, Growing & Managing an online community
- Defining your target audiences for better marketing outcomes
- How Not for Profits are transitioning to a Digital World – including lots of case studies
- Streamlining your business operations through the power of integration and automation
- What’s in a brand – key considerations when rebranding
- Communicating Through a Crisis
- The Benefits of Entering Business Awards
- Getting Started with SEO – 200 factors and 10 that matter
- How to get your website to perform better on search engines (SEO)
- Getting Started with Google Analytics
- Getting Started with Google Ads
Hear from our Customers
The outcomes of working with Creative Collective have been very good and are achieving results. We would like to discuss extending our monthly agreement as we are very happy with the work that has been undertaken to date.
Port Stephens Tourism
On behalf of the PGSR Team I would like to thank the TCC team for all the marketing wizardry you guys have coerced, recommended, and created providing the PGSR business with exposure we would have struggled to achieve without the TCC team. Thank you.
Yvette blew me away with her practical knowledge of Linkedin and how to use it for best business outcomes. It was phenomenal value.
Yvette is a brilliant trainer who makes you feel comfortable and who you can relate easily too on many levels. Her knowledge is practical and you get a strong sense she practices what she preaches and it works for her so it will definitely be of benefit.
Strong sense she practices what she preaches
Yvette was an amazing facilitator and leader, she followed the lead from the class and adapted everything on the spot. Her style was perfect, relaxed and intuitive. Thanks for a great day!
Style was perfect, relaxed and intuitive
There’s a lot of information out there about how to use social media. Doing the workshop with the creative collective not only distilled everything into a 1-day course but it was the additional knowledge of Yvette’s experience that you can’t get out of a text book that were the real take home gems.
Real take home gems
I thoroughly enjoyed the positive energy and fun Yvette brought to the course. She is fantastic and I have learnt much more than I expected throughout the day! Thankyou so much The Creative Collective Team 🙂
Thoroughly enjoyed the positive energy and fun
Excellent session that opened the doors to senior management being able to network and market the business. Yvette’s knowledge and presentation style ensured everyone was engaged and keen to go back to their profile to see how they could improve it.
Knowledge and presentation style ensured everyone was engaged
The Social Media Strategy course led by Yvette was so informative, not only did I learn the fundamentals of building a business online, I also left with a completed strategy and the steps I need to achieve my business goals.
I left with a completed strategy
As not an experienced Facebook user I felt the training session was very relevant, stayed on task, moved at a great pace and was very informative. Yvette was a passionate and inspirational trainer and I would love to book into more training sessions.
Passionate and inspirational trainer
Some of the tips and tricks alone are worth the price of admission and the level of enthusiasm, knowledge and experience that Yvette brings to the training is priceless.
The level of enthusiasm, knowledge and experience is peerless
I was blown away by Yvette’s credentials. Totally not expecting to hear her amazing success story and it left me feeling inspired and empowered. Having a trainer who lives and breathes (and has created) the success they are training in, makes the experience more powerful and the content more believable.
Blown away by Yvette’s credentials
I have never sat through such a worthwhile training session in my entire career. There was so much new content that I hadn’t known about and the excitement created by Yvette to get in and get LinkedIn working for me was FANTASTIC!
Never sat through such a worthwhile training session in my entire career
Yvette knows her subject well and can back it up with real-life examples and scenarios. Her no-nonsense approach ensures clients stay focused and derive maximum value from their session. This training was invaluable in alerting senior decision-makers to social risks and opportunities for our organisation. The Leadership Team better appreciates that we need to incorporate a considered and targetted social media strategy into our marketing mix.
Knows her subject well
Yvette went above and beyond in her preparation for our training and delivered an excellent course. We have some real gems of information and actions to take away.
Above and beyond
“Thank you to the Creative Collective Team for working with us to create a fresh brand, a website and their continued work with SEO to help us increase our website traffic Australia wide. Their friendly team are always willing to assist, are quick to respond if needed and always have great new ideas on how we can drive results. Our monthly meetings are a great way for us to discuss our website visibility growth and are always informative, helping to set the agenda for the month moving forward. We hope to continue our working relationship and to continue increasing our organic search positions.”
Boiling Point Services
Thank you for all this information and all your work for us over the last 12 months. We have had fantastic results from both SEO & Google advertising. Our website sales have increased 10 fold. We have been introduced to many new fantastic clients via Google, many that have spent considerable amounts of money with us. The website support has been fantastic and our website looks amazing and functions well. Thank you
“Would highly recommend The Creative Collective. We own a small dental practice in NSW and The Creative Collective have been instrumental for all our social media and paid advertising and SEO needs. Easy to work with, very informative and regular feedback regarding ads/campaigns. We’ve been working together for the past 12 months and I’m sure this winning relationship will continue for the foreseeable future.
We have been working with Allan from the Creative Collective for around 3 years now and have never had a moments doubt that we are with the right team for us. Quick to respond to support emails and come back with a time table to sort the issue if it cannot be resolved immediately. We are very happy with the consistent uptime and response time of our website. We highly recommend Creative Collective.
Sandra Petty – Yumba Bimbi
I just wanted to say that today was one of the best 4 hours of strategy I have ever spent and so excited and reinvigorated about our digital strategy moving forward. A lot of companies online say they offer ‘strategy support’ but this exceeded my expectations. Please pass on my thanks to Yvette also, she was great. A few of my colleagues are also looking at social strategy right now so I will pass on your details, as I was raving about the session and they are now keen to do their own. Thanks again, and excited for the next steps.